The 2020 edition of Tata Crucible Corporate Quiz will be held completely online right from registrations to prelims, to the quiz finals.
12 cluster finals including wild card round
2 semi-finals and 1 National Final
Clusters - For this edition the country has been divided into 12 clusters and the quiz finals will be held for these 12 clusters. These clusters are based on the location of work. Individuals need to select their correct location of work in the online registration form as that would become the basis of allotting the cluster to them.
Level 1 Prelim
This will be a pan-India prelim for all participants.
This is a software-based round.
30 questions.15 minutes.
The top 100* from each of the 12 clusters will progress to Level 2 prelim. Total 1200 qualify.
*The number of individuals that will qualify from Level 1 Prelim is proposed to be top 100 scorers but this number may vary based on actual participation.
Level 2 Prelim
- This level is for the top 1200 (top 100 from each cluster).
- Top scorers from Level 1 prelim will receive communication from organisers if they qualify for Level 2 prelims.
- This too is a software-based round.
- 30 questions. 15 minutes.
- The top 12 from each of the 12 clusters will progress to the Cluster Finals - Wild Card Round, after due validation process. If there are any drop-outs or if participation of any of the top 12 scorers is considered invalid at this stage, then the next top scorers from 13th spot onwards will be invited to complete the 12 spots for the finals. Totally 144 participants will qualify.
Cluster Finals - Cluster finals will comprise of wild card round followed by the actual finals.
Wild Card Round
The top 12 from each of the 12 clusters, after due validation, will participate in the wild card round.
The cluster wild card round will have two rounds of 6 participants each.
From each of these 2 wild card rounds the top 3 will qualify for the actual cluster final.
Actual Cluster Final
The top 6 from the cluster semi finals will take part in the actual cluster final.
The top scorer from this final will be declared as winner and second top scorer will be declared as runner-up.
The winners at the cluster final level will qualify for the semi finals.
The winner from each of the 12 cluster finals will be part of the semi finals.
There will be two semi final rounds.
From each of these 2 semi finals the top 3 will qualify for the national final.
The top 6 finalists from the semi finals will compete in the national finals.
The top scorer will be crowned the National Champion.
All the 15 final quiz finals which includes Cluster Final, Wild Card round, Actual Cluster Finals, the two Semi Finals and 1 National Final event, will be held on a digital platform and hosted by Quizmaster Pickbrain. Detailed instructions will be sent to the shortlisted participants prior to the event.