|Tata Crucible Campus Quiz 2021 - Entry and Eligibility Terms and Conditions
- Tata Crucible Campus Quiz 2021 ("Event/ Quiz") in the Digital / Online format is an individual participation event and will be completely held online / digitally.
- This Event is open to only educational institutions located in India.
- There is NO ENTRY FEE.
- Any number of individuals from a campus / institute can participate in the Quiz.
- The Quiz is open to full time students from all disciplines of any under-graduation, degree, or post-graduation courses, across India, but not Junior college students.
- The registrations for this edition are completely online on www.tatacrucible.com.
- Individuals need to choose their location in the online registration form based on the place where their campus/ institute is located and not the place of residence of the student.
- All registered individuals will receive a confirmation message by email once their registration is verified.
- There will be 24 cluster finals held in this edition and based on the location of the campus/institute as selected in the registration form, individuals will be allotted a cluster from the backend.
- There will be two levels of online Prelims conducted in this edition of the Event.
- All registered individuals will be given detailed instructions regarding common all India Level 1 Prelim, prior to the date of the said Prelim.
- Based on pre-defined scoring parameters, up to top 100* scorers from Level 1 Prelim from each of the 24 clusters at the backend, will qualify for Level 2 Prelims.
- Top 12 scorers from Level 2 Prelims will be invited for their respective cluster finals, after due verification.
- If there are any dropouts from the top 12 scorers in any of the cluster, then the next top scorer would be invited for the cluster finals after due verification.
- Each cluster final will consist of wild card round(s) and final round with top 6 contestants and an overall winner and runner-up.
- The Winner from each cluster final will be invited to the Zonal Finals. There will be four Zonal Final events and the winner from each Zonal Final would qualify for the National Finals.
- There will be a Wild Card round with the runners-up from each of the Zonal Finals, so four of them will compete in this Wild Card out of which the top two will qualify for the National Finals.
- In all, there will be 6 National Finalists, 4 Zonal Winners and 2 from the Wild Card round for Zonal Runners-up.
- The top scorer in the National Finals will be declared as Winner.
- All participants are required to have valid photo identity proof of the campus/ institute that they are representing and produce the same on demand. Normal photo identity proof like PAN card, Voter ID , etc are not valid identity proofs for the purposes of this Quiz. In the event of a college ID card not being available or not as per the specifications, the organiser would request the participant to provide a validation letter from the institute confirming the credentials of the participating student.
- *The number of individuals that will qualify from Level 1 Prelim is currently proposed to be top 100 scorers, but this number may vary based on actual participation
- Management, employees and families of the Organisers (Corporate Brand and Marketing Team at Tata Sons Private Limited and Tata Services Ltd along with identified agency partners for the event) are prohibited from taking part in the quiz.
- In view of the pandemic situation, the entire Event is being organised on a digital platform. The participants agree that the Organisers would in no way be responsible for the internet connectivity that is required at all stages of the Quiz. It is the sole responsibility of the participant to equip themselves with robust internet facilities to take part in this Event.
- The Organisers will put in their best effort to ensure the technology requirements at their end, such as the availability and functioning of the requisite softwares, servers etc. to provide a great experience. However, the Organisers would be in no way responsible if for any unforeseen reasons there is a failure at their end on these fronts.
- The participants will ensure fair play at the Quiz and shall abide by all the rules of the Quiz and uphold the true spirit of the competition and not indulge in any unfair means, at any stage of the Quiz.
- If any actions of the participants at any stage of the Event are found objectionable either by the Organisers or Quizmaster and seem to be in violation of any of the rules of the Quiz, they shall accept the decision of the Organisers and Quizmaster which will be final and binding on all issues related to Tata Crucible.
- The organisers reserve the right to request certain check and verifications to ensure fair play during all the rounds of the Quiz.
- The participants may be required to be physically present at a venue for the Zonal Finals and National Finals of the Quiz which may require specific physical presence of the finalists at a given centre and/or outstation travel. In case any finalist is unable to be physically present, his/her slot will be offered to other finalists. The details will be advised nearer the time of the Event.
- The organisers retain the right to make any changes to the event, its format, date, rules and in any matter related to this Event, at any time before or during the Event.
- Organisers reserve the right to accept or reject any application to registration and / or entry to the Event proceedings.
- By entering the Event and / or participating in the Quiz, the attendees permit themselves to be photographed / videographed / recorded by electronic and print mediums for telecast / publication and other display usage of the organisers.
- Once you register for the Event you indicate your acceptance that the decision of the organisers and quizmaster will be final and binding on all issues related to the Event and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained.
- By registering for the Event, you also indicate your acceptance to these terms and your consent to the effect that the organisers can send you communication from time to time regarding the Event or any other initiatives by the organisers or its group entities.
- Prizes once awarded will be final and there would be no exchange/substitution of the prizes to the winners.
- Neither the Organisers nor the sponsors, or employees, consultants, agents, third party service providers of the Organisers may be held liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of usage of the prize by the winner once delivered by the Organisers.
- If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the organisers may substitute the prize at their discretion.
- All tax liabilities wherever applicable, will be the responsibility of the recipients of the prizes.
- The organiser reserves the right to alter/ amend/ modify any rules of the Quiz at anytime without any notice whatsoever.
- Participants are hereby informed that organisers do not pay or offer any participation fee for taking part in the Event. Any offer or communication made by any third-party offering participation fee in cash or kind is fraudulent and should not be entertained. Organisers shall neither be liable nor responsible for any loss suffered by the participants if they act in response to any such fraudulent offer made by any third party. Participants agree to promptly inform the Organisers in the Event of receipt of any such fraudulent offer.
- If any individual has any questions or suggestions about the Event, they are welcome to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The organiser reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this Event at any time without prior notice.
- This is to inform all participants and winners that government id cards, bank details, etc. may be collected from the participants/ winners of the competition, both offline and online, for the purposes of reaching out to them with regards to their participation, winning of the Quiz and also distribution of prizes as the case may be.
- This is an individual participation event and participants are required to participate only on their own, without any proxies and without any help from any other individuals, family members or anyone else at any stage of the Quiz. Organisers reserve the right to cancel any individual's participation in case the organisers are convinced of any breach of the rules.